Collection: OneStep-ALR®

OneStep-ALR® is the first and only NON ABRASIVE UV safe 100% PURE LIQUID ACRYLIC LENS DEOXIDIZER ON THE WORLD MARKET. Guaranteed to safely remove naturally occurring oxidation on from all Acrylic, polycarbonate, plexiglass, thermoplastic lens surfaces on contact! it is a Target Specific Solution (TSS) designed to target and remove oxidation from acrylic surfaces at the molecular level on contact. products are tested in the real world on cars that come into the same conditions your car does on a daily basis. Laboratory results attained in development of the product are not used as a final litmus test for product reliability. No one drives their car in a laboratory. We test our solutions on cars that have been pronounced  "DEAD ON ARRIVAL". These vehicles have come to the end of their useful life and are waiting to be recycled. OneStep-ALR® brings them back to life. The Finishing Touch in Automotive Detailing.



Oxidation is the most common problem with headlights today.

90% of headlights that need cleaning are affected by this oxidation. The other 10% have serious problems caused by abrasive sandpaper, polish, headlight cleaners and polyurethane sealers. Abrasive sandpaper headlight cleaners are the source of the worst damage you will find on a headlight. They start out looking better in some cases and some will even work better and last longer than others but they will all ultimately re-oxidize and then yellow, and in the case of kits that use sealers the lens will degrade even further and begin to peel. If your headlights have not been damaged by a cheap headlight sanding "KIT" or an abrasive based polish like rubbing compound, toothpaste, or harsh chemicals, you can clear them up in seconds with OneStep-ALR®.

NOTE: If you used a machine buffer or an abrasive cleaner, cream, paste, sandpaper, or harsh chemical product on your headlight lens in a past effort to restore them, Your Lens cannot be fully restored at this point because your U.V layer and lens surface has been damaged. The improvement will be noticeable but not 100%. If you used a "polyurethane, acrylic or varnish sealer" Your lens will have to be resurfaced, it CANNOT be restored. If you are looking for a common low tech out dated primitive abrasive headlight cleaning KIT, wax, scratch remover or polish, OneStep-ALR® is NOT the product for you. Pittman Original™ products are uniquely designed as "Target Specific Solutions" (TSS)

 



2 products